Diversity and Inclusion
California State University, Fullerton is a smoke-free campus. For more information, please view the policy at http://www.smoke-free.fullerton.edu.Welcome!
The Office of Diversity and Inclusion guides, directs, and assists administration and faculty to ensure fair and equal treatment of all individuals. We safeguard various institutional processes which affect education and employment by enforcing federal/state laws and regulations as well as university policies and procedures related to civil rights, affirmative action, and non-discrimination.
Please feel free to contact us at (657) 278-4702.
Our responsibilities include:
- Enhance the University's commitment to affirmative action and equal opportunity through policy recommendations.
- Coordinate the recruitment of a diverse faculty and provide counsel and training for search committees on recruitment strategies and campus procedures.
- Receive, evaluate and investigate discrimination and harassment complaints filed by students, faculty, staff, vendors, applicants for admission and employment.
- Collaborate with the Deputy Title IX Coordinators in Athletics and Sexual Assault Prevention & Services to promote gender equity.
- Provide accommodation services to employees with disabilities.
- Increase awareness of campus equity services including policies and complaint resolution procedures, training on anti-discrimination matters, sexual harassment and diversity awareness, and conflict resolution.
- Act as a liaison to governmental agencies and minority community groups and organizations.
- Develop annual Affirmative Action Plans.